It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

Girlfromnorway HB User
Possible to get pregnant?

I would like to ask some help. Its my first time to take BC pills. I started to take my pills on the second day of my period March 7(as my doctor said i should start that day). March 12 and 13 i forgot to take so i take two March 14 and have some spotting. March 15 i had sex in the evening. March 16 and 17 i forgot again to take two pills and had sex those days with brown discharge. Morning of march 17 i started to have some spotting and i think its because i forgot my pills.

March 14 to 18 is my fertile period based on the first day i had my menstrual period and march 19th is my ovulation day.Now march 20 the spotting stops already. I know im stupid to forgot it twice but please i need some advice if its possible for me to get pregnant even i have some spotting. I will not take my pills anymore if im pregnant.

Based on what i read in some sites, they said that im in my fertile day if i have some spotting even i forgot my pills. Please help.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
(female)

kaylalala HB Userkaylalala HB User
Re: Possible to get pregnant?

It is possible you could be pregnant, so my advice would be to take a home pregnancy test and if it is positive go to the doctor right away to get it confirmed. If it's negative, keep taking your pills but still see your doctor to talk about alternatives like the ring (NuvaRing) which do not require remembering to take the pill every day. xoxo take care sweetie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2013, 03:32 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

mekiaussie234 HB User
Re: Possible to get pregnant?

I was researching Cholesterol and i thought i would give it a try. Is it safe to take it and my birth control pills at the same time or would on hinder the other from working?

Closed Thread