It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board
  1. Old Comment

Do You Think

addict

I had the same thoughts! I'm here.

[QUOTE=bstinch;bt1127]i dont know how i endd up on his thread, but i will tell you this. i have pain 24/7, and take pills around the clock. to those that dont have chronic pain, this would make me an addict. if thats what im called , thas fine with me. i would do anyhing to get rid of the pain, and the pills as well. i have worked with chemical dependency/ mos people would diagnose it as a psychological/personality/ or character issue...it can and may be all of the above. everyone has thoughs about what is best, and everyone likes feeling good. wiegh what is most impotant to you in your life. no one is able to walk in anothers' shoes, and we all have different values and beliefs. believe in yourself , and family/god.....i is it right o call someone an addict because they enjoy feeling better...no....i used to enjoy playin golf/ am i a golf addict? i guess so. there are loads of subscribers on here that probably are addicts, but wont admit it. Have you not found any support groups in your area? Im here to listen...bryan[/QUOTE]
  2. Old Comment

Do You Think

addict

i dont know how i endd up on his thread, but i will tell you this. i have pain 24/7, and take pills around the clock. to those that dont have chronic pain, this would make me an addict. if thats what im called , thas fine with me. i would do anyhing to get rid of the pain, and the pills as well. i have worked with chemical dependency/ mos people would diagnose it as a psychological/personality/ or character issue...it can and may be all of the above. everyone has thoughs about what is best, and everyone likes feeling good. wiegh what is most impotant to you in your life. no one is able to walk in anothers' shoes, and we all have different values and beliefs. believe in yourself , and family/god.....i is it right o call someone an addict because they enjoy feeling better...no....i used to enjoy playin golf/ am i a golf addict? i guess so. there are loads of subscribers on here that probably are addicts, but wont admit it. Have you not found any support groups in your area? Im here to listen...bryan
  3. Old Comment

Trusted

This was written to help those that are not the addict. To see the other side so to speak. To answer your question I am working on recovery but continue to use methamphetamine. I find it strange that you could read that whole thing and only have one thing to say to me. searchin
  4. Old Comment

Trusted

I'm confused. Are you still using?
  5. Old Comment

Avoidance

Thank you noodley for your comment. I am still struggling with getting off the meth and I am just so sick of it all.
  6. Old Comment

Avoidance

im a recovered drug addict i used to pop methadones like no toomarow among every drug you can think of
    good job on doing three days thats real tough
    you really shouldnt put yourself around someone that does drugs it will just suck you back in i stopped hanging out with my druggie friends and it was alot easier to quit cause i always felt lonly doing drugs alone and dont worry about how much your going to eat you probobly need it

yes its a little tough for your brain to get used to working by itself you may require medication to help you with that it may be long term

i hope you stay off the drugs
  7. Old Comment

Tired of being me

Haha not at all, that is what this site is for. It is good to talk and vent. Trust me I am right there with you.
  8. Old Comment

Tired of being me

Thanks for your comment gemini89. I have been doing just that-trying to do what makes me happy. I alway's choose the wrong people for some reason. I have only one person I would call a friend and she has got to go because she is dealing drugs. Now I have this meth thing I have to deal with and I thought I would have no problem but once again I am addicted. Just wanting to vent I guess. Hope you don't mind.
  9. Old Comment

Tired of being me

I have been there and at times I am still there. Right now, as they say in AA you have to think of you right now. If you want life back but yet you are holding anger inside then you have to fight it and seek help. If not and you really want help then you have to start doing what makes you happy.