It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
(male)

hondaej8 HB User
Exclamation Spitting Out BLOOD IN THE MORNING?

Hi Everyone, I'm New To This Site. What Brings Me Along This Site Is That For A COuple Of Month Now I've Been Spitting Out Like Something Brownish Color In The Morning And Its Not Blood From My Mouth. I cogh out Spit And When I Spit Its Like Some Brownish Color I Dont Know If Its Blood Or What But Sometime It May Be Darker Then Other Days. I'm Really Worried Because This Only Happens After I Wake Up In The Morning. Then 10-15 Min Later When I Spit Its Clear Like Normal Spit. Please Help Me I Don't Know What To Do.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:14 AM   #2
(male)

hondaej8 HB User
Re: Spitting Out BLOOD IN THE MORNING?

does anyone know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
(female)

Les44 HB User

I have no idea what's wrong with you but I do know that whenever there's unexpected bleeding, such as what you describe, it's terribly important to seek medical advice. You will most likely be referred to a hematologist but let your family doctor make that call. So please come back to us and let us know what your doctor says.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
Les

Old 05-22-2007, 02:00 AM   #4
(male)

tichafa HB User

Hie all. Im new to this forum as well. Lately I've also had similar morning problems. There are never any signs of blood when I brush my teeth, so Im positive its not a dental problem. What happens is that each morning I get this painful nausea, the sort that one would experience when regurgitating excess stomach acid. None really comes out, but I end up spitting out a lot, and there are either blood streaks in the spittum, or its fully tainted with the reddish brown blood colour, and soon afterwards I can actually taste the blood at the back of my throat. But when I spit out later in the day, there's no trace of blood. What could it be??

Old 05-22-2007, 02:15 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

You should both be seen by your Drs. The blood may come from the lungs or from the oesophogus especially in the case of the 2nd poster. Acid reflux may cause corrosion.

I would say the quicker you go the faster your problems will be solved,

AMy

Old 09-04-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
(male)

rgarza111 HB User

So what was the diagnosis? Did you ever get it checked out? I seem to be having the same symptoms. Thanks..

Closed Thread