It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
(male)

samms7 HB User
How to raise low white blood cell naturally?

How to raise low white blood cell naturally? Mine is 2.6.Is there something I can eat? I hate eating meat since I was 20. Otherwise,I'm healthy 48 years male.Thx!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
(male)

Wonderinglt1 HB User
Re: How to raise low white blood cell naturally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samms7 View Post
How to raise low white blood cell naturally? Mine is 2.6.Is there something I can eat? I hate eating meat since I was 20. Otherwise,I'm healthy 48 years male.Thx!
I am 56 years old black male, 5 feet 9 inches and weigh 150 lbs. I am a vegetarian and have been since 1979. I have had a low white blood count since about 1991 (the oldest records I have). I rarely get sick, I exercise regularly, I run, I bike several bike rides each year, and I also ski as often as I can. I feel fine, but I have been going to a hematologist for almost five years. My white blood count has been averaging from 1.9 to 2.8 during the past five years. I have had two bone marrow test done and both came back negative. My doctor has tested me for just about everything I can be tested for and nothing is showing up. I have read articles that say it is normal for some black folks to have a low white blood count like myself and be perfectly healthy? I want/need to know if my health is in danger or am I just an 'outlier.' Is it the food we eat, the water we drink or what. There appears to be more and more people with low white blood count. ??? I am clueless

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread