It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
(female)

Emory123 HB User
Lots of Abnormal Labs and confused

Labs are back today:
As usual my Cholesterol levels/lipids are always extremly high so that isn't the question (Total Cholesterol 274) and it goes from there, nothing normal on the Lipids..

But new things are: Coagulation labs are abnormal:
PT Result is a high of 12.8 second(s)
INR result is a low of 1.14
Partial Thromboplastin Time is 37.8 second(s)

And BUN/Creat Ration is a high 27
And Billirubin Indirect is below normal

I do have liver nodules that have been monitored for the last year or so and are "Focal Nodular Hyperplasia liver nodules" and unchanged as of last MRI

I also have Hoshimotos Thyroiditis Autoimmune Disorder and have had 2 kidney stones and passed in the past, non present that we know of right now, High Cholesterol dating back to early adolecents, IBS, Diverticulitis in 2006 that was present on a CT Scan, Vitamin D deficiency but yoyo's.

I drink alot of Sugary sodas/mountain dew's/coke's/I do and in the past take quiet a bit of Excedrin Migraine and misc pain medications for misc issues (Migraines/alot of surgeries in the past/broke my foot and had a bone removed/bilateral hip impingement and alot of this goes back to early 90's when my first surgeries started) I do not drink much alcohol/never smoke/etc

I am scheduled for a HIDA Scan Thursday to rule out Gallbladder issues I think that is what it's for, I could be wrong. I also think I was tested for Celiac Disease, however I am not familiar with how to determine if my results and symptoms are it. I have lost 20 pounds about in a few months, I'm nauseaus all the time or my IBS is unbearable, it's either or.

I'm also scheduled for an EGD and Colonoscopy but it's not for another month due to availibility with the physician and center

Any one have any ideas? I hate waiting. I keep coming across LIVER DISEASE so I'm freaking out......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
(female)

Emory123 HB User
Re: Lots of Abnormal Labs and confused

I guess I find it interesting that I've had 53 views and not one response..... Oh well, I guess I will attempt another website health forum. I thought we had some professionals on this site in which is why I picked it.

The following user gives a hug of support to Emory123:
PeachBlossom (05-28-2011)
Closed Thread