It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
(male)

skyperocks HB User
chronic venous insufficiency

hello everyone
i was recently diagnosed with CVI (C3),although just my right leg being affected
but im really scared right now cause my doctor told me yesterday that a
vein surgery will be necessary i shouldnt wait very long he added.do you think my doctor was right with his decision.should i trust him ?what am i supposed to do?

Old 12-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
(male)

Jakepod34 HB User
Re: chronic venous insufficiency

Yes. I work with ER and hospital patients that have had the same procedure done and most of them have had a vein removed from their arm and placed at another location. I would trust him/her completely because this is normal, and even though you are only having one leg being affected by your condition, keep in mind that everyone is different. The body is asymetrical, which means that both sides are not the same. With some patients that I work with, they will have one arm that is easy to draw blood from and one that I cannot even find a good vein from so it all depends on the person. I hope everything goes well and that I commented on this before you got the surgery done, and if it already went through, I hope you are doing well! Take care...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread