It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
(male)

kajjen HB User
CBC ( complete blood count ) query, Pls help

I was checking my blood test reports.
After 3.5 months of exposure ( somebody licked my penis, unprotected ) my blood test report was :
Neutrophils 69 ( range is between 40 to 80 % )
Lymphocytes 24 ( range is between 20 to 40 % )
and after 5 months of exposure my blood test report is :
Neutrophils 77.5 ( range is between 40 to 80 % )
Lymphocytes 14.7 ( range is between 20 to 40 % ).

Why is it so ?? Why has the neutrophils increased and lymphocytes decreased drastically ?? Please tell me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
(female)

dogmom HB Userdogmom HB User
Re: CBC ( complete blood count ) query, Pls help

First off-why are you having so many blood draws? I get one every three months but that's because my neurologist wants to see how much the anti-epileptic meds are destroying my body. (a lot, by the way as they are metabolized through my liver.) So I don't think you need to worry about a penis lick.

Your levels really don't sound bad to me at all, and I would think your doc would have called you if they were, so please set your mind at ease. If you are worried, however, call his/her office and express your concerns. That's why they're there.

Do not be scared. There are so many factors that can affect a CBC test..like, have you had a sinus infection and taken anti-biotics? Lots of Iboprofen for sore muscles? Things like that...don't worry. There are many factors that can alter your blood work and yours aren't bad in any way, at all.

You know, a doctor once told me that blood work sometimes sits there for days before a tech. can get to then it's tainted-that's why he made me come back for another draw....and this was for my HEART!

I don't think those levels are so bad! There are so many things that can affect so many levels.. like liver enzymes can be elevated due to certain medications, even ibuprofen or if you have a cold and have taken certain meds. I wouldn't worry too much, but of course, check with your doc with any of your concerns.

best wishes,
sheils

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
(male)

kajjen HB User
Re: CBC ( complete blood count ) query, Pls help

is that not a big concern ???... i am very worried if have been effected by hiv or any std after the exposure...pls advise...

Closed Thread