It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
(female)

janie5 HB User
Just too scary

Before I got this disease,I already had 3 healthy children then I became pregnant in 2007,well I was 2 month pregnant, and I was having a sharp pain on my left side of my stomach,the dr at the hospital said that I may have a miscarriage,i was very sad,so I went home a nd the following day I went to work,I was sitting down behind my desk,I suddenly felt my left leg strange,from my calf down it was super swollen and purple and I suddenly was in pain,so o rush to the hospital and diagnose me with a DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis ) I was in shocked,they had to put me in lovenox while pregnant at 2 months,so all tru my pregnancy I was injecting myself ,my baby came out super healthy weighting 9lbs and 8oz this was my 4th child......i dont have diabetes,high blood pressure,cholesterol,or etc just this DVT.....well it went away but in 2008 it came back,this was now my 2 clot....i was then diagnosed with Factor 5 leiden deficiency,drs told me I was going to be on coumadin for the rest of my life :/ .....I was very scare just thinking that my kids needed me tru their lifes. I took care of myself and following drs orders and they prohibited me from not getting pregnant again because is high risk......well I try taking care of myself but got pregnant again with my 5th child......I WAS SHOCKED :0 !!!!! Drs were upset and friends were telling I was selfish......it wasnt my intention to get pregnant,so I was in a high risk pregnancy,months pass by my baby is super healthy and she weighted 7 lbs 7 oz....i decided to di a tubiligation ......Im just blessed to have had all my 5 children but im very afraid with this disease I have ......How can anybody deal witb this fear that someday you are going to die due to a clot.....I just pray everyday and have faith :/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply