It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
(female)

cheerus HB User
Smile Still having High white blood cells

Karen(K Marshy) & Randy(pottsey1) Hi you Guys! Its been A Long time since I've been on here. How Are you both?? Karen I Still Continue To have a High White blood count 13,000 to around 16,000 usually. I Continue to get checked about every 3 months. How are your white blood counts? How are you doing Randy? I Remember you Guys You helped me through a scary time Just Reading your posts helped me soo Much . Get back to me & let me know how you've both been? & To Anyone reading this these posts threads can help just by reading what others have been through and that alone can help you not to be so scared & to see others are going through the same similar things as you may be going through. It helps to be informed & to hear what others have been through.As for me Karen & Randy It helped just reading your posts and knowing Karen you were going through the same thing as me with the High white blood cells.Hope All is Well with you both.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
(male)

Pottsey1 HB UserPottsey1 HB UserPottsey1 HB User
Re: Still having High white blood cells

Hey Gal!Long time no hear!I'm doing fairly well.December 2010 my spleen enlarged and had it radiated (15 times).I recently had a malano removed from my head and go for radiation on my head this Friday.Also;my spleen is enlarged again and I will need to get it radiated again.I'm feeling OK now and with the help of my Lord and Savior I will continue on.My white cell count is really high right now;but the hem says we will take care of that after all the radiation.So;so sorry to hear ur whites are still high.Last I heard from Kmarshy she didn't have internet and was using one at the local library.I have a new friend in Canada (Cangal) and she was diagnosed in January of this year and we have been keeping up with each others Dr. visits.Take care Cheerus and may God Bless and be with U.
GOt Ya in my prayers;
Randy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply