It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bone Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 04:19 AM   #1
(female)

aussie_girl HB User
Sinking skull???

Ok i'm not sure if this is where to post this so i apologise if not.

Anyway here goes, I think it was about 3 yrs ago i noticed i had a small dip where my crown was on my head, with life being busy and having a child i forgot about it until about 6 months ago when i was in hospital i noticed that just around my crown my head dipped down alot more than it did previously and so seems to have gotten progressively worse and hurts alot when touched and if any pressure is applied like when sleeping and such. It has me quite worried but when ever i mention it to anyone they tell me im just imagining it, but i'm not. I dont have a current doctor at the moment but looking for a new one but i'm still feeling a bit stupid about the whole thing if its nothing to worry about.

Its just the fact that it has got worse and hurts that has me worried about it being serious.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, searching on the internet isn't really getting me anywhere and is freaking me out about cancer when ive just previously gotten over thyroid cancer.

Please help..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread