It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bone Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
Question Unusual Issue with elbow and chipped bone

Okay so about 21 years ago I was hit by car and it had ran over by left arm right at the elbow. Since I was only 6 when this happened I wasn't told by the doctors what was happening, so according to my parents a piece of my elbow chipped of during the accident and was left in my arm - the doctors didn't think it would cause any problems for me, which it hasn't until now.
Well this is just what I'm thinking of course I'm not 100% on this just going with the obvious. So to the point of this, about a week in a half ago I woke up and my left arm was sore from my elbow down to the palm of my hand, I figured I slept on it wrong, that thought has gone aways since my arm has not stopped hurting and now I can't fully extend my arm any more and when I try I get this sharp pain that goes from my elbow down the my fingers. To make it worst starting last night I now have problems using my arm for pretty much anything like holding my 2 1/2 year old daughter, opening doors even putting my coat on. The only thing that I could think of that could be causing this is that bone chip, it's the only logical answer I can come up with. I think that maybe it got stuck somewhere in my elbow joint.
I know this is a really weird issue and maybe nobody else can relate or has experienced this as well but if anyone can try to help me figure out if it could actually be that bone chip or maybe something else. I am only 27 so I don't think its anything too severe but then again I don't know.
Any anweres or thoughts would really be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread