It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bone Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

uhdwsso HB User
Numbness & itching with my bone lesion

Hello all. Just found out today that the pain behind my knee is being caused by a bone lesion. My mri's are going to be evaluated this week and they say that they will call if I need to come in for further evaluation. This waiting leaves me on edge and clueless as I could be worrying for no reason.

In the mean time, a few weeks ago, I noticed that I have numbness in the area behind my knee and also itchiness. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Just wondering if it has to do with the tumor or it's just really something else altogether? Btw, I don't have a rash and my leg is normal looking on the surface.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
(female)

DazzledStar HB User
Re: Numbness & itching with my bone lesion

Hi!

Sorry to hear about your bone lesion, they are never fun. I had an aneurmysal bone cyst in my left tibia, below my knee. One of my major complaints aside from severe pain after a while was a numb, tingling feeling in my leg. I don't recall my leg itching, but I definitely recall the numbness. It almost felt as if my leg were asleep! I'd venture to say that it is connected to your lesion, but ask your doctor to make sure.

I hope everything is taken care of ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhdwsso View Post
Hello all. Just found out today that the pain behind my knee is being caused by a bone lesion. My mri's are going to be evaluated this week and they say that they will call if I need to come in for further evaluation. This waiting leaves me on edge and clueless as I could be worrying for no reason.

In the mean time, a few weeks ago, I noticed that I have numbness in the area behind my knee and also itchiness. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Just wondering if it has to do with the tumor or it's just really something else altogether? Btw, I don't have a rash and my leg is normal looking on the surface.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread