It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bone Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
(male)

Chagousa HB User
Protruding rib issue

I have a protruding rib in the left chest, that has been giving me issues for about 8 months. It seems that all my issues come from this rib, when I'm sitting down it gets worst, the issue it gives me is numbness in the entire chest area, not just the rib...There appears to be a lump in the rib, but doctors tell me there is nothing there, just the rib sticking out. When I stand up and breath in, I looks like a big lump in the chest...it goes away when I'm sitting down, but I feel the numbness then.

I have touched it so much that it appears that it is tender now, not that much pain, but it happens to be just tender to the touch.

Should I worry about this?, what can I take? has anybody have any issues like this? what kind of doctor can I see?

Reply Reply