It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2002, 10:00 AM   #1

nancyrn HB User
Post "natural flavors" AVOID!

I am trying to tell as many people as I can there is help for you. Please read about Excitoxins a neurologist wrote about these and helped me and others so much. Russell Blaylock is his name, The point is that companies are using names like "natural flavoring" "spices" whey. citric acid,carmel color, yeast extract,pectin, hydrolyzed protein and many other harmless sounding names to represent this toxin linked to bowel problems. It is addictive and increases sales- in all ketchups, canned tomatoe products powder flavored chips, campbells, lipton, soups, mac and cheese products. If you can only eliminate some of the toxins you will at least get some relief. It is hard to avoid all because we like convenience foods. But how much suffering is it worth.

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 11-26-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I really need help on what to eat to avoid gallbladder attacks. I am desperate. polydactylcat Gallbladder 5 11-14-2009 08:28 AM
How avoid infecting partner? Thom546 Herpes 8 02-25-2009 11:38 PM
Things that can be helpful to avoid when you have herpes! ADD TO THE LIST! herpesrocksnot Herpes 0 10-23-2008 12:51 AM
So I just have to avoid Sugar? Other ingredients/nutrition facts I should look for? Notedog Acne 2 04-09-2007 02:13 AM
Crying Deep Inside trying to avoid the unavoidable with IC sweetthing40s Urology 24 04-29-2006 12:27 AM