It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2002, 02:15 PM   #1

Spirit HB User
Question Yeast? Harry or someone

I have stomach yeast and colon-I have read other places if yuor to acidy yeast can not live. I am to acidy. Will acidilofilus get rid of gut yeast? When I take it my weight maintains when I don't I lose weight. I don't understand that. Even with all the fiber-I can not go cause of the yeast problem. WHy is this? I wish we had a good naturapath doc in my area.

Old 12-11-2002, 09:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Diet is very important to control candida overgrowth(yeast). It live and thrives on sugar and all carbohydrates produce sugar--- beginning in your mouth. Any fermented beverages like wine, beer all alcohol drink are made with yeast and all baked goods use yeast. Vingear, pickle, mushrooms are yeast producers.

There are many books on the market today about what you need to do to control as well as eliminate yeast overgrowth in your system!!!

Acidophilus is only one of about 400 bacteria that lives in your Gastro tract. But, all friendly bacteria is good for your intestines!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2002, 12:30 PM   #3
Veteran

ChristinaD HB User
If you have alot of carbs in your diet would that explain constipation? I eat ALOT of bread and potatoes. I am always constipated!

Christina
June 2002: Had a relapse and tore/ruptured disc again.
Now I'm 14 months into it and the pain is still there.
Can't deal with it anymore so I'm having a discectomy in Sept. Hoping and praying that it takes care of my problems!!

Closed Thread