It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2002, 08:44 PM   #1

LilSmalls HB User
Post cramping, burping.. sick...

please someone help me. it hurts so bad. for a bout a week now i've been having these terrible cramps. i thought i was constapatied (sp?) but thats not it anymore it can't be. now all i get are terrible pains. i've tried asprins and it takes care it off for about an hour or so and then it kicks back in. it feels like i have to use the bathroom really bad, but when i sit down nothing happends. i keep burping and once i get out a huge burp everything is fine for about 10 minutes or so then right back to the pain. i've had to take off work for this, because i can't keep running to the bathroom or burping in front of people. Usually about 15-1 hour after i eat or drink anything it get even worse. so i have put off even eating soup and drinking water until i find out whats wrong.
if i put my legs up or curling in a ball with my legs to my chest it feels a little better. but i can't sleep at night. it keeps me up. i've takin antacids, M.O.M and asprins to get rid of this pain and i just can't. its all right under my belly button.
when i get the cramps my face gets all warm and i get these red bloches (look like hives almost).
The only thing that has changed in my life is that i have changed my birth control, i went from depo to the patch. but i really don't think that should have anything to do it. please help. i'll be waiting here for a while.
thanks,
danielle

[This message has been edited by LilSmalls (edited 12-28-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2002, 09:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Danielle,

Your symptoms sound like a virus or the intestinal bacteria in your Gastro tract is out of balance and needs to get some friend bacteria there to re- balance the flora.

At any rate I would eat a good brand of yogurt that contains alot of active live cultures every 2 to 3 hours --- like Stonyfield Farm or Cascade there may some others where you live. I also suggest taking a good probiotic supplement at bedtime.
It's certainly worth a try??

Harry

[This message has been edited by Harry (edited 12-29-2002).]

Closed Thread