It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2003, 10:46 PM   #1

ssgokou23 HB User
Post noticed this 2 days ago...still not going away

Excuse the lack of medical terms. For the past 2 days i have had a lot of pain on my back right where the crack on butt starts. There is the huge bump and it hurts just to sit down. It bleeds a lot as well. I am thinking it is like a boil or hemorrhoid not sure though. What could this be? should i see a doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2003, 11:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Arrow

Hemorrhoids form in your anus/rectum and around your anus. If it's farther up at the end of your spine it's probably a boil or cyst??
I think you should see a Doctor!!!

God Bless---Harry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2003, 11:28 AM   #3

ssgokou23 HB User
I have a cyst on my arm but that hasnt bled before. Do cysts bleed like that?

Old 01-19-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Cyst bleed but there is an infection associated with it. It may need an antibiotic or lancing.

Since it's not too easy to see and treat, you should see a Doctor!!

Harry

Old 01-19-2003, 03:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

Sarah68 HB User
Talking

Are you sure that this is not a boil rather than a cyst? Anyway, a cyst or a boil on your butt is very likely to bleed because of where it is situated. Remember that it will be aggravated whenever you have a bm and wipe also, so of course if is more likely to bleed in that place.

Closed Thread