It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2003, 04:21 PM   #1

fiber HB User
Post What is a Probiotic?

I have heard different posters mention a probiotic? I am worried that I might be missing some of my good bacteria, because the fiber pill I take also has herbs in it to cleanse out your system. I started having bad gas, bloating, cramping and am not sure if I have the flu or not. It started out with the chills, went to the sweats, got dizzy and had a bit of loss of appetite. The pains in my stomach have decreased to almost nothing, appetite is coming back slowly, but am afraid to eat too much because of the bloating. I eat yogurt to put back good bacteria. I have been tired lately too. I had been doing so well for the last few months and now this set back. I worry about everything to do with my bowels and am only happy when things go well such as good bm, no pain, good appetite. What can relieve the bloat feeling? How do you know if you have the flu or not? In our town, the Norwalk-like flu virus is raging through town this winter and I work in the schools.

Old 01-31-2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Fiber--- I moved a Topic up from the past that was started by Hootie on probiotics. If you have anymore questions after reading the responses.

Post them Here --- I'll reply!!

Harry

PS where do you live with all this Flu???

[This message has been edited by Harry (edited 02-01-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread