It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2003, 07:10 PM   #1

Trublue03 HB User
Post odd symptoms

if you have mild to severe pelvic pain does that cause your uterus to become inflammed and get bigger. it seems like there's a bit of bulgeing in pelvic region where my uterus is so is that caused by the pelvic pain, or can IBS cause "enlarging" or bloating in that area. sorry for all the questions. please reply as soon as you can. thanks

Old 02-13-2003, 08:02 AM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Pelvic pain needs to be investigated by the doc as it could be a sign of Pelvic inflammatory disease which can lead to infertility if not taken care of. It could be a sign of lots of other things but you need to call your doc and get this checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2003, 04:37 PM   #3

Trublue03 HB User
i month ago i was diagnoaised with PID and promptly treated and have follow ups and had no symptoms of another occurence of PID. so i know its not that. can ur intestines become inflamed?

Old 02-18-2003, 01:15 PM   #4

pennyb HB User
Hi Tru, I was having the same exact problem that your having right now. The cause for mine was due to a Rectocele (when the wall between your vagina and colon weakens, then colapses. Followed by that in some cases is a cystocele, (when your bladder starts to drop). Unfortunatly, even after surgery on mine i am still stuck with the bulge. I guess it's now scar tissue.
best wishes to you

Old 02-18-2003, 04:23 PM   #5

fiber HB User
Hi, am having problems with my rectum area, in that, when I stand for lengths of time, it feels heavy in the rectal area. If I squeeze in or lie down and relax, it goes away, or becomes not so noticeable and irritable. First thing in the morning, everything appears fine, but then after 2 bm's in the morning, I notice that it feel heavy in the rectum area, like I need to have another bm. Usually in the afternoon, it feels like I am constipated and if I strain the slightest bit, it affects my hemmy. I have to wait until the evening to have another bm. A bath helps to relax it, but I don't know what is causing this? The vagina area feels bottomed out as well. I know I have a bulky uterus and nothing else showed up on the ultrasound. I feel like my pants don't fit, too bloated and feel like I have a constant wedgy. Can anyone else relate to this? Sounds like a female issue, to me.

Old 02-20-2003, 10:23 AM   #6

pennyb HB User
K i know i am going to spell this wrong but have you guys thought of having or already had a dephagram done. That was how they found out that i had a rectocele and possible cyctocele. Which both include the uterus unfortunatly.
best wishes

Closed Thread