It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2003, 09:47 AM   #1

fiber HB User
Post Prolapsed uterus, vagina and rectom??

Just wondering if there are any ladies that have this problem? You know, the feeling that your vagina and rectum have sunk south? Any comments would be appreciated. Does your bm feel like sometimes it is just sitting in the rectum unable to get it all out?

Old 02-20-2003, 10:04 AM   #2

pennyb HB User
Smile

hi fiber, i have had the same problem as you. The worst part is when you can't have sex because your bowel is colapsed on your vagina (rectocele). It's the worst feeling in the world. I had surgery on it but really don't feel much of a difference. The buldge is still there but the doctor says it's scar tissue, yeah right! I also actually have a severe case of endometriosis around my colon and scar tissue pulling my colon out of place. uggggg frustrating huh!
best wishes to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2003, 10:12 AM   #3

pennyb HB User
Hi fiber it's me again! Your correct on the other post a woman's organs have a lot to do with the colon, more then a males would. I was told that the reason for my Rectocele (when your wall between your vagina and colon weakens and starts to colaps) was due to both vaginal weakness (not enough sex) and rectal weekness due to straining to have a bm. After having surgery on my rectocele i can complete a bm but still have major constipation. My uterus is also buldged out now, we are checking into it to find out if i have a cyctocele (when your bladder starts to fall also due to weakening of another wall)can't remember which one it's called. But yeah in all actuality my doctor said if you have one your more then likely to have the other. Let me know what happens or if you need to chat more about it.
take care pennyb

Old 03-20-2003, 08:11 PM   #4

CatW HB User
Hi Fiber: Responded to another of your posts, so this may be a bit redundant. Yes, I have had multiple surgeries and am presently awaiting yet another in hopes of putting my bottom half back together.

Would be happy to help in any way that I can; I have spent almost 4 years now thoroughly researching and am currently working on a website.

Closed Thread