It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2003, 10:00 PM   #1
(female)

housemum HB User
Post "shy bowel syndrome"

The medical term is Parcopresis. I have it and have for years. (this could go in the mental forum I suppose as it borders on a phobia).

I even have a hard time having a BM at home sometimes. I get panicky and nervous and never complete the movement, thus leading to annoying and horribly uncomfortable feelings.

It makes traveling very hard and I avoid using public toilets most of the time.

It is a disorder, but not necessarily a medical one.

Just wondering if anyone has this. (if I get no response I'll post this in mental disorders).

Old 10-01-2003, 12:02 PM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Your best bet is to get some therapy for this. Also when you know you will be traveling or on vacation why not use a glycerin suppository first thing in the morning so that you have your BM over and done with and are free to get on with your traveling or vacation. So long as you don't use a suppository all the time there is no harm in using it to help you when you need to travel or are on vacation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread