It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2005, 02:06 PM   #1

Chrislynn HB User
Pain Left of Belly Button and Left Lower Stomach Pain

I posted this question on the digestive disorders board and have not gotten any responses so I thought maybe this board is a better spot.

First of all, I am a 33 yr. old healthy female, do not smoke, drink alcohol or eat red meat or fast food. I have been having a nagging pain next to my belly button on the left side and also a pain a little lower in the stomach on the left side and also sometimes I have the pain right below my ribs on the left side. Every now and then I get the pain to the right of the belly button but it's mostly on the left. The research I have done so far suggests colon, kidney or ovaries (I just saw my GYN and he said my ovaries felt normal). I also have a pulsating that I can feel and see to the left of my belly button. Of course I read that could be an aneurysm but I do not think I have an aneurysm considering my age and health. My first thought was a fecal mass (I read online that pulsating can be caused from that) because I get constipated quite often and take metamucil on occassion or maybe it diverticulitis or even IBS? I am also nauseated quite often but I have a good appetite.

I am going to buy some colon cleansing tea and see if cleaning out will help. Has anyone else experienced this sort of pain? Thanks.

The following user gives a hug of support to Chrislynn:
jon2011 (03-30-2011)
Closed Thread