It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
(female)

LadybugSH2 HB User
...I always clog the toilet...

Yeah, so this is embarrassing.

Well I usually only have a bowel movement maybe 2-3 times a week at most and they are always huge, hard stools. I know I should eat more fiber, but even when I do that, even the softer stools are usually so big they clog the toilet. How can I make myself poop more often so I don't always clog the toilet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
(male)

tom84 HB User
Re: ...I always clog the toilet...

I am not sure of the answer to your question, but your not alone. I also have the problem. Not always for sure, but it happens. I have posted here before about it. I don't even know what the size of a normal bowel movement is. If someone knows, please tell us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread