It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2005, 10:57 AM   #1
(male)

mattc HB User
funny looking and undigested food in poop please help

i havent been on here for a while and im starting to notice my poop is looking weird like its a blob of poop. when i wipe its like a urine color mixed in with undigested food or skin. kinda looks like white grass or somthing. ive been on zantacs for acid reduce and dont know if that could effect your stool like that or somthin. but when i flush the toliet it looks like its breaking into liquid. sometimes its solid sometimes its not. is there somthing wrong with me? i keep thinking my intestines are shutting down not digesting food right and the bacteria is gonna kill me. im not sick or anything but thats what im thinking because it just doesnt feel or sound normal. to be blunt it looks like cat vomit. is there any one that has a simular thing happening to them. i dont want it to be life threating. =( please help

Old 11-27-2005, 07:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: funny looking and undigested food in poop please help

It is not life theatening -- U just need to eat both soluble and insoluble foods.
Soluble fiber slows down your intestines and bulks up your stool.
Insoluble fiber cause the food to move through your intestines by making the muscle contact. And taking a medication that reduces stomach acid causes the food to not be properly digested.
But the major problem is you have to eat properly--
fruits, veggies, beans, grains, root veggies-- a combination of both soluble and insoluble fiber.

A person needs both soluble and insoluble fiber daily. 25 to 35 grams daily. When you eat more of one type fiber one day --then the next day reverse it -- it will certainly cause odd looking stools.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread