It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2006, 07:33 AM   #1
(female)

Sunflower05 HB User
Exclamation Water sloshing in stomach and intestines!

hey people! how r u?
im new here to these boards and i can see that you guys give out good advice and its sometimes good to see that your not alone!! well at the moment im suffering from a strange sensation of water sloshing around in my stomach and lower abdomen for example when i bend over to grab something or i do sit ups or when im laying flat and move around all i hear is water movements! This feeling does make me feel sick especially when there is alot and it makes me feel even more sick! And i do suffer from loose stools and sometimes bad diarehha (i can never spell that word!) i have had many troubles with my stomach, i have to been to the doctor about this certain problem and he finds nothing wrong or serious? but i was just wondering if anyone else has expereinced this and if so how did you make it go away!! Thank you for taking time to read my thread!
From Sunflower05.xx

Old 02-02-2006, 07:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Sunlover HB User
Re: Water sloshing in stomach and intestines!

Yep! That's happened to me too! Now does this happen ALL the time?? It doesn't happen all the time, quite infrequently, but I can't stand that!! I have no idea what it is, maybe just liquids in an empty stomach... I mean if you didn't drink anything and it's doing it, then I couldn't tell you, but sometimes even if I drink a few swallows of water on an empty stomach then move around, there it is, sloshing all over the place, quite disgusting. Probably the sloshing isn't making you feel sick, it's just the IDEA of it. My daughter gets that too. I think it's quite common.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
(female)

Sunflower05 HB User

hey, thanks for replying!
Well ive had it since around september and before it was infrequent maybe when i was probably drinking on an empty stomach but at the moment for the past month or so ive had it all the time, i think even when i havent drunk on an empty stomach which is why i find it weird! Yeah the thought of it does make me feel sick but it does create bad nausea because today i could feel alot of it around my stomach and then later on i had a bad case of nausea..im glad im not the only one hearing this water i thought i was going mad!!

Old 02-02-2006, 01:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Sunlover HB User

If it's happening not just when you drink water on an empty stomach it COULD be a food intolerance. I recall reading something like that sometime now that I thought about it again! It said when your body can't digest something more water is absorbed into the intestines. I don't know how much truth there is in that, but it COULD be something to look into. Make a food diary and see if there is any correlation. (that doesn't look right in spelling, but you know what I mean! )

Closed Thread