It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2006, 10:46 AM   #1
(male)

lgc252 HB User
Bowel MOvements and a nerve connection - strange I know

Hi folks - I'm new to HB.com & I'm glad there is a site like this. You may think I'm nuts though after reading this.

I have had irregular bowel movements for the past 10 years. I'm 58, male, 5' 11", 240 pounds ( yikes, I know.) I haven't had my first colonoscopy yet, but will within the next few weeks. I had a heart attack and quint BP 3 years ago.

I feel like hammered **** most of the time - although I'm youthful, vital and want a great life for myself. But, God I feel (and look) heavy.

I eat a fairly normal diet - too many carbs and butter and mayo and sugar, though. I don't drink more than 4 ounces of water a day and don't take any fiber supplements. After some bloodwork, My GP just told me I was on my way to becoming a full-blown diabetic, if I didn't loose weigh & change my diet. Aslo, almost without exception - even when eating what I believe to be a proper portion of food - I feel bloated and uncompfortable within an hour - and that feeling lasts from 5 to 7 hours or more. I can't sleep because of it = and often get up at 2 or 3 am and have small BM. THEN I can fall asleep.

I have 2 questions / commnets - wierd as one of them might seem: First - I was interested in a colon-cleaning ... not a [high] colonic - just a colon cleansing. I almost fell for the TV-sold "DUAL ACTION CLEANSE" .... but found a site that said it was a scam, and a lot of other bad things about this particular product. So, what are your feelings on colon cleansing?

And question #2; Frequently when I have a BOWEL MOVEMENT I don't feel as if it has all come out. It frustrates me and make me very uncomfortable. I am aware of my BM status 24/7, I can't help it. I CAN'T ENJOY ANYTHING UNLESS I'VE HAD A SATISFACTORY BM. HERE'S THE WEIRD PART - when I wipe myself I get an intense feeling in my ears. Yes, in my ears. It feels good - strange, really - but clearly related to wiping or touching my anus. Often it feels almost orgasmic. I have never heard of this and I am dead serious about it.

Please do not think illl of me - I really thought this might be the place to go for some answers. Can you help?

Sincerely,

lgc252

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread