It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #1
(female)

KimberlyV HB User
Angry What could this be?

I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been experiencing for very uncomfortable gas almost every day for the last few weeks. I had also been very bloated off and on and my bowel movements aren't near as frequent as they should be. I take psyllium hulls every day and also take alfalfa with breakfast and lunch. A couple weeks ago I had issues with some very stringy stools, but that isn't happening any more. I have been very very tired and irritable. Would anyone have any idea what I could be going through? I am very embarrassed to see my dr about this, but I don't know how much longer I can put up with it. I also have been on Weight Watchers for over 2 years, but since starting these stomach issues, I have hit a wall with my losing, and am actually gaining weight. I do have thyroid issues, but according to my doctor, my TSH is right where it should be. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Kim

Old 12-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

butrfligirl28 HB Userbutrfligirl28 HB User
Re: What could this be?

It sounds like you could be constipated, which surprisingly, can make you very miserable! Try taking a natural senna stool softener.....most likely more than one. This is a non-stimulant way to get regular and stay that way. I take one at bedtime, and it keeps me feeling my better. Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread