It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

mwm2007 HB User
Help me with Possible Hemmorhoid

Hello
I am a 26 m, thin, feel healthy.. I feel I eat OK.. but could eat better. I do not sufffer from constipation, but in the last two years I've been dealing with a great deal of Anal itching. A few years ago my father (A doc) removed a skin tag at the top of my butt crack (for lack of better words). Now, along with the itch, I feel I have a bit of my anal lining coming out of my anus. Its very pink in color (not purple like common hemmorhoids). I can see it if I lift up my scrotum. I also just took pictures with a digital camera and see nothing that looks like a hemmoriod.. So I dont know if I have one or not?

Now I am suffereng from anal itching that is very definate... mainly at night and in the mornings. I've told my family and I was given some preparation H for christmas. I've jokingly talked about having a hemmorhoid, but I am not sure if this is the issue. I've been applying it to my anus, and have been using "tucks". I feel I am getting no where.

When I have a BM, they are rarely hard BMs, but rather soft and moderate.. Sometimes I've had a massive burning sensation, but NOT from the skin-tag thing that seems to be coming out of my anus. I do feel that there are tiny veisn that are inside of my anus that seem to be a bit inflamed.

I have a picture of my anus and I"d liek to put it on this board, but I am not sure that is appropriate. I would, however, like to show it to someone. I do not feel it looks out of the ordinary.

What else could this be?

I do sit constantly. I have an office job and then come home and work on a computer based business...

Please, I'd appreciate anyones feedback

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Help me with Possible Hemmorhoid

Posting pictures on these boards may get you banned so It would be best to read the rules about posting.

I think you need to do several things, Start taking a water soluble fiber supplement twice daily so that you are always regular, drink enough water daily and get a moderate amount of exercise.

Also, use Lanacane and anti itching cream.

Harry

Closed Thread