It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
(female)

SweetPuff HB User
Rectal Discharge and Bloating

Hi. I have some symptoms that I can't seem to relate to any diseases I look up. For over 2 years I've had lower left abdominal pain and I've been checked for cysts which I didn't have. I also feel bloated after eating, but usually only in the morning. When I use the bathroom I seem to have some anal discharge with a light brownish color...but slimy. It doesn't smell foul. At my checkup a month ago I tested for chylmidia & gonnar. and didn't have either. I don't have diarreah or constipation. I eat a lot of veggies and work out, but I do have more than one bowel movement a day. I usually feel better on the bloating in the morning once I can use the bathroom. Looking at the discharge the other day I almost wondered if it was bloody verses brown discharge. If it is, it's very light. About 7 yrs ago I did have a rectal prolapse and the doctor had to push it back in I have been fine ever since. At that time they looked for poylps and didn't find anything. I don't know what I should be looking for now b/c my symptoms don't seem to add up to all of those with IBS, Chrones, etc...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread