It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2007, 11:13 PM   #1
(female)

ettaterrell HB User
Pelvic pain so bad it hurts to walk?

I am 31 year old female
Day 1 - I have had this pain once before that was this bad and several times just slight pains. It goes from one side of my lower ab to the other, same place where I get the cramps when I'm menistrating. Trust me this isn't cramps. Although the pain is in the same area (really low) it's a completly different pain. This time it's so bad it hurts to get out of a chair and walk, I am bent over when I walk! I am passing gas and it hurts worse to do that... could this just be as simple as having gas or haveing to potty and nothing to worry about? Every time I have this pain weither it's this bad or not I chalk it up to being costipated because it will go away in 4 or 5 days.

Day 2 - Now the pain is all over my ab not as bad as yesterday but I've only been up for work for a few hours now. To push on my tummy any where it is so soar!! To stand up straight hurts, to cough hurts. I have Galblader Cancer and Liver cancer along w/ colitis and diverticulitis (sp sorry) in my family.
Could it be something else? Should I worry? Thanks so much. Have a Blessed day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2007, 05:33 AM   #2
(female)

maggiemoo HB User
Re: Pelvic pain so bad it hurts to walk?

Any pain this severe, warrants a visit to the doctor.

Maggie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread