It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
(male)

Teeftof HB User
Hemorrhoid?

Basically i've aquired, what i believed was a cut above my anus a good.. 6 months ago? it's never caused any pain, but i've always noticed blood on the paper after passing stools.

i've never been able to figure out where exactly this blood is coming from, but the other day in the shower i figured out it was roughly about an inch to 2" above my actual anus. It feels like a boil but doesn't hurt at all, and doesn't seem to bleed when i touch it.

However, i've noticed blood streaks on my boxers and, like i say, blood on the paper when i've been to the toilet. Also, since this has begun, i've noticed my backside sweats alot causing me alot of embarrassment with odour.

This is a really embarrasing problem, hence the reason i've come on here instead of going to the doctors. Like i say, it's not causing me any pain, slight discomfort at times when i've been on the move, but that's about it..

My main question is, is it a hemorrhoid? From what i've researched, hemorrhoids only appear around the actual anus, and this is above by at least an inch.

I'm quite concerned about this, and if anyone could offer any advice, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Last edited by Teeftof; 01-31-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Kel123 HB User
Re: Hemorrhoid?

Hi,

You might want to google pilonidal cyst. I am no expert, but remember reading something that sounded familiar to what you have explained. Good luck!

Kel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
(male)

Teeftof HB User
Re: Hemorrhoid?

Hi Kel,

Thanks for your input. I researched Pilonidal Cyst, but unfortunately that doesn't look anything like my 'problem'. I see the symptoms are there though.

It seems to be lower down than a Pilonidal Cyst.. and not as big. It's a strange one..

Thanks again for your advice,

Closed Thread