It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jrb112476 HB User
Still dealing with this...HELP!!

Hello. Ive been feeling this way on and off since August of 2006. My bowel movements seem normal, however I still have lower abdomen discomfort along with lower tailbone and rectal discomfort. I did have a bowl movement the other day that seemed real fatty and greasy and looked like a mud pie. Its not constant, I just dont feel "normal." Ive had an upper endoscopy and the dr. found out I had GERD and gastroenteritis. I had that test in September and the whole month of October I felt like myself again. November comes and the discomfort and weird feelings come back again. I wake up in the morning feeling fine but as the day goes on, I start to feel bad like my body becomes weak and my vision is even affected. I sit in front of a computer all day and do cad drafting, so that might be whats wrong with my eyes. Why do I feel so fatigued towards the end of the day? When I get home, all I want to do is lay down. My body just feels worn out. Could someone please help me? I also had a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvic area in September of 2006 and everything was normal. If something serious was wrong with me, wouldnt I know something by now?? Ive had plenty of blood tests. Been checked for celiac disease and whatever else. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Im a 30 year old male and im very scared. I also have a high stress level and worry a lot. PLEASE HELP!!

Last edited by jrb112476; 02-01-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2007, 10:51 AM   #2
(female)

nikki2006 HB User
Re: Still dealing with this...HELP!!

maybe you are not eating enuff during the day leading to tiredness at the end of it? sounds simple i know but sometimes its easy to miss the obvious sorry i have no other suggestions for you.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:02 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

jrb112476 HB User

do you think the tiredness could also come from no excercise and me being 5'10" and 192lbs?

Old 02-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #4
(female)

nikki2006 HB User

im not sure about that.. but stress and worry can cause symptoms such as abdominal discomfort.. if you sit at a computer all day then could that be perhaps the cause for the rectal and tailbone probs? I dont know just throwing ideas around here.. i no computers can play havoc with your eyes, perhaps get them checked? maybe the doc can redo the test you had in september just to be sure its not the same thing.. low iron leavels can also make a person feel tired but my experiance with that was that i ws tired right from when i woke up not just the end of the day but it could be worth a look into?

Old 02-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
(female)

cah31 HB User

hi i am a 31 year ol female and i had your symptoms and a lot more later on. I delt with this for years. My ct scan and everything else was normal. I also was very very tired. I found out i had celiac disease. This means i am alergic to wheat. i found out people with celiac are missed diagnosed with crohns, colitis, erritable bowl, ect. After eating a wheat free diet for three days i started feeling better. I waited 15 years for for my agony to go away and now i feel better than ever. Good luck and i do hope you start feeling better.

Closed Thread