It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
(male)

Teeftof HB User
Blood...

Hi all,

I've had an ongoing problem for a while now with bleeding slightly when passing stools, itchiness on the anus and sweating an increased amount from the backside.

It's been worrying me slightly as it's been going on for about 6 months now, however.. silly as i am, i haven't seen a doctor. I've managed to find a small lump about 2" above my anus which is where the blood seems to be coming from, but only bleeds when i pass stools. There is absolutely no pain, which makes it more worrying in my eyes.

My main question is the fact that after just passing a stool tonight, it bled, ALOT. It scared me alot as there was a lot of blood all over. Now, because of this - obviously i'm going to get to a doctor asap. However, i'm just trying to ask you guys on here if anyone has an idea of what it is?
Hemmerhoids, i've read to believe they are around the anus, so my 'lump' seems to be out of the 'zone'.
Anal fissure i believe is internal, so that's also out of the question..
Pilonidal cyst seem to be much larger and based higher above my 'lump'..

i'd really appreciate some advice until i get to the doctors as this is really worrying me

Thanks all,

Last edited by Teeftof; 02-05-2007 at 04:36 PM.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #2
(female)

nikki2006 HB User
Re: Blood...

when i read your post my first two thoughts were either hemroids or anal fissure.. i dont no much about anal fissures so i looked up the net and although the interent isnt always accurate, found that a fissure can be accompanied by a small lump or skin tap type thing called a sentinal pile..also found that unless there is blood mixed in with the stool it is more likely to be something like those two mentioned than something else as blood IN the stool can indicate more things like crohns and other bowel disorders but anytime u have blood you really should see a doctor so i am glad you are going.. let me know how you get on.. sorry i cant be of more help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread