It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
(female)

TaraIsGone HB User
abdominal pain

My lower stomach has been in pain in waves all day. I think it started last night when I was sleeping. The pain and frequency of it has been increasing. It has felt sort of like severe gas pain but I have not eaten anything out of the ordinary. My last bm was this morning but most days I go more than once. (I eat plenty of fiber and had some metamucil today). I also have had trouble with fissures (I had problems with that a couple of months ago that seemed to heal but this mornings bm seemed to cause it again) There was blood on the tissue....sorry about the detail of all of this but I dont know what to do!!
(My fiance is getting me some fruit and prune juice at the store) Any suggestions to make the pain go away? TIA!!

Old 02-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
(female)

TaraIsGone HB User
Re: abdominal pain

omg....I just read another thread and thought I should mention that I have never been treated for fissures....I have no insurance. Now I am scared because maybe the ab pain is due to it going untreated...I dont want to have to have surgery either...I am getting married in 14 days.....so I hope this is not too serious...I will have insurance after I am married.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
(female)

nikki2006 HB User
Re: abdominal pain

tara, it is probably a good idea to get seen by a doctor.. i dont no much about fissures or weather they heal on there own or need treatment but you want to be ok for your wedding right? so maybe it would be a good idea to visit the doc.. i understand that you dont like the idea of surgery, but that may or may not be nessarsary, you wont no unless you get checked out

congratulations on your upcomming wedding! take care.

Closed Thread