It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
(male)

fungusinvation HB User
I need expert help and normal help

Ok well hi, i suffer from constipation like 5 years ago and its pretty constant.

I've had 2 endoscopies due to gastoteritis(sorry if i spelled it wrong).

Anyway i've been warned by the pain of the lower stomach and the right upper leg and 2 years ago almost i went to the spec. and he said the stool has put weight on the intestines thats why it hurted at the time and it wasnt appendicitis.

Well i've stuck with this code but with precaution as well, so now i've been constipated 2 weeks and doing stool once every two days over this 2 week span succesfully, so yes my lower sotmach on the right and appendix part and upper leg have been bothering for almost the exact time real constant pain (low/mild) but i also feel a little line that kind of burns for five days ,also my stomach is really full and kind of hard if you touch it,now is this normal for the burninng sensation to be happening though?

i've had it before but will like to know why is there like a tingly burning line between these spots bottom right stomach and upper right leg in the area of pain.

Well getting to the other issue i need some of y'll to please help me out and tell me :

1.what i can do to stop constipation, because i'm getting worried cause this is so common on me for the last 5 years.

2.when should i go to the bathroom after what meals?
In between what times in the day?
How much times a day?
How many minutes a session?
Everything i need to know and do about, so i can succesfully do stool , i will be very appreciative.

3.what do you drink and eat to stimulate?

4.what are other good stimulating methods?

5.And when should i be worried about the appendix errupting?

6.If i wanted to take out an appendix how quick can a surgical procedure be?

Once again thanks and will like to know how y'll people can be regular with your stomach and have a good digestive system .

-Cj

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
(female)

nikki2006 HB User
Re: I need expert help and normal help

hi there i may be of no help at all here but ill try aswer a couple of your questions and hopefully someone else can aswer the rest for you

eat foods with lots of fiber for the consipation, and drink plenty of water.. i dont think you can really plan which meals you should 'go' after.. just when the need arises, have u tried things like metamucil to soften the stool? i wouldnt sit on the loo too long and try force it, that could give u hemmorids or something, id say, try drinking heaps of water and eating fiber rich foods an see how that goes..

as for the apendix, i think you will no when that is about to erupt! its extreamly painful apparently! the kind of pain that will have you heading for the hospital!.. I havent had my apendix burst but before i was dx with crohns disease, the dr's thought i had apendisits due to the awful pain i had... if its anything like crohns, you will certainly no, and if it does get to that, they will whip it asap as it is an emergency procedure if it bursts... hope this helps a little, take care!!

Old 02-11-2007, 03:26 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

Fungusinvation,

I have been having the same problems with consipation to the point that I was so sick to my stomach that I was throwing up. I called me Aunt and was telling her about it and she told me to go get me some prune juice and to pur me about 3/4 of a cup and warm it in the microwave and to drink it while it was warm. Well I did, and really I didn't have much faith in it but I knew I had to do something because my stomach was real hard also. Well after I drink the prune juice it took about 5 hours before it started working, but let me tell you this, you better be close to the restroom because you will be going and when I say going I mean several times. But after I did that, my stomach was not hard anymore and I felt much much better. Now Prune Juice isn't the best tasting stuff, but you will go to the restroom.

Good Luck,
Jan

Old 02-12-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
(male)

fungusinvation HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteBound View Post
Fungusinvation,

I have been having the same problems with consipation to the point that I was so sick to my stomach that I was throwing up. I called me Aunt and was telling her about it and she told me to go get me some prune juice and to pur me about 3/4 of a cup and warm it in the microwave and to drink it while it was warm. Well I did, and really I didn't have much faith in it but I knew I had to do something because my stomach was real hard also. Well after I drink the prune juice it took about 5 hours before it started working, but let me tell you this, you better be close to the restroom because you will be going and when I say going I mean several times. But after I did that, my stomach was not hard anymore and I felt much much better. Now Prune Juice isn't the best tasting stuff, but you will go to the restroom.

Good Luck,
Jan
oh i do drink 2 discusting cups of prune every day but it doesn help that much maybe once and some pain with gases, i drink it cold , so i dont know.

But yea people i kind of need to get educated when to go to the bathroom like from scratch and learn from y'll.

Yesterday and today only did once succesfully today and yesterday once only and it was pretty minimal and its still hard , so help will help.

Last edited by fungusinvation; 02-12-2007 at 12:26 AM.

Closed Thread