It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
(female)

NCkelliegirl HB User
Does this make sense????

Hey guys...
I am a major newbie and need help from the veterans of this board. I am a 35 year old mother. This summer, I had an episode of food poisoning (or that's what I chalked it up to be). About a week later another episode happened, and it resolved with immodium and ginger ale. The problem I have now, are these episodes are coming more frequently. I'm often missing work because I can't get to the bathroom enough. And I'm embarrassed to say that there have been several times I didn't make it in time. My primary care doc did bloodwork, UA, and chest/abdomen/pelvis CT scan that was normal. Besides the diarrhea, I am also having these symptoms : insomnia, hot flushes (no sweat but burn up just the same!), mood changes (I am easily angered or set off by little things), asthma more poorly controlled, and more frequent migraines.

My concern is could one cause be responsible for all these symptoms? I have a history of endometriosis, asthma, migraines, and am a chronic pain patient.

Any help you can give me at this point would be great!!!

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; He is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
- Psalm 18:2

Closed Thread