It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
(male)

handyman1355 HB User
hemi band

has anyone out there ever had the hemorrhoid band.I am doing good a week after surgery but would like to know how long it takes for the hemi to pass, and if there is any chance that the band could come off before the hemorrhoid . this has been too easy I was expecting much more pain, but was up and walking an hour after surgery. that was very unexpected. just hope its not too good to be true and it either dont get rid of the hemi or the band slips off. anyone with more info please reply

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
(male)

larsh74 HB User
Re: hemi band

I am scheduled to have a hemorrhoid banding in early March. My doctor said there would be mild discomfort and the rhoid would fall off within 2 weeks. He said I may or may not notice when this happpens. I have spoken to others that had this done and they said there really is not much to it. The main complaint with this seems to be recurrence. Glad to hear you are doing well and hope it continues to go well for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread