It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
(female)

katmandu927 HB User
Please help me figure this out!!!!!!!

Ok, I have been to the doctor, through all the test , upper gi, barem enema, and everything came back normal. Only thing low is my potassium.
So, why am I having between 10 and 12 bowels movements a day, and I can't eat anything, it goes straight through me. I have been this way about 5 months now. I have lost some weight because of all this. I have tried watching what I eat. It doesn't matter what I eat. I eat yogurt, it still does it. I eat bran it does it. Everything does it.
Here is the worst part, it has gotten to where at nite, I can' control my bowels when I am asleep. This is so embrassing and I am really depressed about this stuff. I am in need of someone telling me that they have been through this and can help me with some adivice..............please............. ........
I can't take much more of this...........................
It is driving me crazy............................
Please someone help me.....................
Thanks.................

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
(female)

Princess05247 HB User
Re: Please help me figure this out!!!!!!!

Hi, i can offer some advice. Maybe you are lactose intolerant and can't handle diary. I can't eat any diary right now even yogurt. And bran will make things worse. Do you eat oatmeal? I eat that every morning it does stay with me. And i eat rice chex cereal with rice milk, its really good. As long as i stay on my special diet as i call it, i'm ok. I do eat alot of baked and grilled chicken, rice and some veges like green beans and carrots. They have to be really cooked and soft. If i try to eat fatty or spicy foods forget it. It will go right through me. And it seems to get worse around my period no matter what. So i know hormones effect it. I also eat fat free pretzles. The only junk food i can have is the baked apple pies from Mcdonalds. I hope that helps some at least with some foods you can try.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread