It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 05:59 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jrb112476 HB User
Im done!!

Well, my colonoscopy went great!! I want to thank everyone that responded to me and helped me through this ordeal. To tell you the truth, the prep really wasnt that bad at all. I had the trilytely prep and to me, it tasted like alka seltzer. The test itself went well and I didnt feel a thing because they gave me versed and fetanyl. The most important part is that the Dr. didnt find anything wrong. No inflammation, no polyps, no anything. He did take a biopsy, but he said he just did that to make sure nothing was going on. He said I wouldnt have to have another one until im 50!! Im 30 now, so that was cool. I guess I need to start keeping a food diary and maybe get some digestive enzymes. Anyone have any info on them and the best ones to take? Thank you for all your help!!

Old 02-26-2007, 09:42 AM   #2
(female)

nikki2006 HB User
Re: Im done!!

That is great jrb!!! Im so glad for you that it went well and they didnt find anything wrong!! good stuf!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: Im done!!

jrb,

Thats great that your Colonoscopy went well and they didn't find anything!
i had mine done last Thursday and they found 3 Polyps and they cut them out and sent them off to be checked for Cancer. I will know this Wednsday what they found out about mine.

Closed Thread