It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
(female)

fairydust7 HB User
back pain associated with bowel disorders?

I have a doctor appt tomorrow (mar 2nd), because of various health problems and i will be addressing this issue to her. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of stomach issue going on, my gyn doctor thinks so too, he said its common for women my age (26). I get pains on the left side of my lower pelvic area, along with pains (usually in the mornings) on my upper stomach, they come and go very fast. I used to be very irregular, and would have loose stools often. I changed my diet and started eating a yogurt every morning, I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables now, lean meats, whole grains, i add 2tp of flax seed to my yogurt every morning, i watch my intake of fats, etc. So now the only problems I have are the pains still.

But I also have back pain a lot. And I noticed today after my bowel movement that my back pain was worse for a minute. So can back pain be related to stomach/bowel issues?

Old 03-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
(female)

BlueSky555 HB User
Re: back pain associated with bowel disorders?

Hi Fairydust,

I can't give you an answer for this but did want to let you know that I've had lower back problems since 98, and also have problems with bowels. But, in my opinion, I don't think mine are related. Our systems are different so this may be true in your case but I'm not a physician so again, I can't help there.

I hope you get some answers and sorry to hear about your back problems; I can certainly relate to that.

BlueSky555

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
(female)

laninabonita HB User
Re: back pain associated with bowel disorders?

I am having back pain and bowel problems though i am not too sure what it is i have got.

Closed Thread