It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
(female)

Texagrl HB User
not sure what i have please give opinion

it all started 4 weeks ago with me getting light headed and having tightness in the chest me and family think its cause of this bronkaid medication i started taking for my ashma and mixing it with my inhaler and other over the counter things such as advil etc..i went to the dr they took a chest xray blood and urin and found nothing so i was told to wait it out that all went away and the stomach got worse after that so now its just the stomach.so i wake up i have this upset stomach pain and have to go to the bathroom every time it would be diaherra or broken up or just loose..for these 4 weeks i havnt been eating as much as i usually do cause there isnt much i can eat right now ive been eating very bland..some days when i first go to the bathroom i go like 3-4 times back to back within an hour thats not all the time then i eat dinner and some nights i feel like i have to go but cant i have occasional pain through out the day sometimes pain in my back but i dunno if thats because of what i have or from going to the bathroom so much i feel hungry alot cause like i said im not eating as much as i do when im healthy i went to the dr he thinks it is ibs i personalyl dont think it is ibs cause from i read about ibs i dont think its constant like this and im not stresing and im not eating anything bad right now.i dont have insurance so he couldnt send me to a stomach dr so he gave me prevacid and said it should clear in a few days its been a week since i saw him still pretty much the same any idea what it could be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
(female)

Texagrl HB User
Re: not sure what i have please give opinion

anyone have any ideas?

Closed Thread