It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #1
(female)

amy5011 HB User
Need something answered

Ok in October/November I had this lower left side abdominal pain, Dr could not find where the pain was coming from, but come to find out i had a UTI, bacterial and vaginal infection. probably because of two rounds of antibiotics for strep throat, didnt feel better went back had lost weight because I was very stressed out and was certain i had cancer. Dr check for hemmorides and said i have three ok and he also checked a sample of stool for blood which was negative. ok fine and well he told me to take fiber everyday and it did seem to work had no problems felt really good

Come Jan I decided that I did not want to do fiber anymore so I quit, now starting a week ago, I have the left side pain, cannot tollerate certain foods again. In the afternoon I will have a normal BM, when i get home I will have another one then a house later or so, i start having dirrhea, what is up with that. Sometimes it burns really bad, then I start getting blood on the TP I am sure from whiping all the time, because I go like 3 or 4 times. What I am wondering is if this happens because of IBS, Be good for awhile than bang or drink something that irriates it and have troubles for weeks on end.

Some of the symptoms
lower abdominal discomfort
lower back pain
normal BM a few hours later dirrhea
Itcy anal opening
blood on TP after going to the bathroom like 4 times in a hour

Does this all sound like IBS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread