It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
(female)

nyprincess618 HB User
Cool Strange Question...

Hello...just the board I've been looking for...as strange as that may be!! I am a 23 year old female who has had irregular bowel movements for as long as I can remember! I am concerned though. I have recently been having problems but can't figure out if they are bowel related. I have been having really bad stomach and lower back pains. I go to the bathroom about once ever 2-4 days(normal for me) Today, I went to the bathroom and "thought" I had a BM. It felt normal and everything, but I noticed that nothing really came out. This has happened a few times before...am I the only wierd person with disappearing Bowel Movements?! Any ideas?

Old 03-08-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
(female)

nyprincess618 HB User
Cool Re: Strange Question...

Oh and also, I have been having really bad migranes for the past 6-7 months. My PCP recently put me on topomaxx(sp?) It was not helping so she upped the dose and it made me very sick...throwing up and nauseus all the time, so I recently stopped taking it on my own. Not sure if it was the best move, but it has helped until my newer problems arose about 2 weeks ago. Help...any and all suggestions or comments wanted!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Strange Question...

Could the BM have scooted round the S-bend quickly? Seriously tho, this is a lot of stuff to be happening all at once. Have you gone on the pill recently? Come off the pill?..with the migraines and all, there could be a hormone issue here. The pain may be gynae, not bowel. Have you had a gyn check lately. Log the pain occurence, see where it comes in your cycle.

Closed Thread