hi all, this is embarrasing but the forum seems welcoming so i'll jump right in.
For about 2 years now i've had many issues with my bowels that have made life very uncomfortable.
1. i am always constipated and unable to produce bms
2. sometimes a mucusy brownish, fatty looking goo comes out
3. my stool is often thin and flaky and ribbon-like in structure
4. i have a terrible ache in my stomach everyday.
5. things just wont move in there
6. sometimes there is blood in my stools
i am a girl in my twenties..5'1, 100 pounds, vegetarian, healthy eater, excersise 4-6 days a week, very active, pretty big appetite, never drink sodas. only water, tea and coffee out of preference. eat yogurts and plenty of fiber.
can anyone help me? i just want to feel comfortable