It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
(male)

tdod HB User
Unhappy bowel problem

been going on for a while. months.

i eat healthy, fruits, vegetables, tofu, oatmeal, nothing fried and very few preserved foods. i excercise a lot every day.

i only go to the bathroom once every few days, and when i do my fecees - lol, im sorry but im immature - are very hard and large. i know it's a problem, and i'm wondering what i can do to solve/figure out why it occurs?
i experience stomache aches often during school hours.

help appreciated ty

Old 08-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
(male)

JesseA HB User
Re: bowel problem

lol.

Well my dr told me to eat lots of fiber and drink lots of water. From reading these forums it seems ppl take over the counter pills that help with their stool. Have you consulted with a dr? you dont want to end up getting hemmerhoids...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
(male)

gwb123 HB Usergwb123 HB User

HI Ty,
don't be embarrassed to ask to see a doctor and find out whats wrong. Doctors deal with this stuff all of the time and they are used to it. It is probably not a big problem if you deal with it soon, but don't let it go on or it can become a problem. It is probably your diet and not drinking enough water. (not carbonated "pop" drinks). Including enough fiber from fruit, vegetables and grains can also help. The pain you are feeling is a signal your body is giving you to change your diet and see a doctor before you really have a big problem ,which will be no fun.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:12 AM   #4
(female)

grace R HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdod View Post
been going on for a while. months.

i eat healthy, fruits, vegetables, tofu, oatmeal, nothing fried and very few preserved foods. i excercise a lot every day.

i only go to the bathroom once every few days, and when i do my fecees - lol, im sorry but im immature - are very hard and large. i know it's a problem, and i'm wondering what i can do to solve/figure out why it occurs?
i experience stomache aches often during school hours.

help appreciated ty
maybe what you should do is help yourself with same fiber o taking same agarol wish is very good. good luck

Closed Thread