It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2007, 06:10 AM   #1
(female)

loulou77 HB User
pain arghhhh help me

Can some please help for yrs i have suffered from immense pain i started off taking 30mg codeine but it is so bad now the dr has put me on 45mg mst morphine twice a day. i get pain in me lower left and right sides and diharhea (excuse the spelling) i can sometimes go to the toilet 20 times a day this will go on for days then i will get a very heavy bleed where i need to wear sanitary towels and it leaks through me clothes (this has happened to me in supermarkets work etc) so embarassing. i have had a colonoscopy which showed nothing only a tubular adenoma with mild dysplacia. this was never explained what it was only removed so they has now said it's ibs and i will have to learn to live like it.. i can't i have had to finish work as i am to weak to get up some days from the dysentry and blood loss. i am going out of my mind with the pain and back and for the toilet i can't go out in case i am caught short it's ruling my life. is there anyone else out there who is having the same symptoms as me and what are they doing to treat you. i have another appointment on sept 18th and i got a sinking feeling that they are going to discharge me and i am going to be taking crazy strong painkillers for the rest of me life. i am only 29 and can't go on like this much longer can someone help please.xx

Old 09-01-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

libloom HB User
Re: pain arghhhh help me

Just my two cents worth...but I think you need to see another doctor for another opinion. ...and another if not satisfied. Specifically, a gastroenterologist. The bleeding you describe is not normal.

Good luck to you,
Linda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
(female)

kleer2go HB User

I am also going thru testing, however, I recently watched a medical show and the woman that was interviewed was describing all of my symptoms. She found relief after seeing a Dr. Habba. I anxiously searched this on the internet and read about the "Habba Syndrome". You should research this also. I have a scheduled colonoscopy this month, and plan to send this information to the doctor. Maybe there is hope out there, instead of the "you just have to learn to live with it" response.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
(female)

loulou77 HB User

Thank you so much i am going to have a look now. hope they get to the bottom (pardon the pun) of your problems and you get fit and well soon.x

Old 09-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #5
(female)

loulou77 HB User

thanks linda maybe 1 day they will work it out until then i won't give up. thankyou for taking the time to reply to my thread.x

Closed Thread