It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
(male)

LondonRed HB User
Remedies for Hemmorhoids

I have recently been diagnosed with Hemmorhoids which came about after a prolonged bout of diarrhoea from anti-biotics.

I now bleed every few days and use suppositories to calm them down. The hemmerhoids are stage one internal ones and the blood is apparent on the tissue and maybe a few streaks on the stool.

The blood appears if I go to the toilet more than once or twice a day and it doesn't matter if the stools are soft or watery, in fact the blood appears even more when I have diarrhoea due to the trauma that watery diarrhoea causes the anal canal. The problem is I keep wanting to go to the toilet after seeing blood due to anxiety!! It's a viscious cycle.

How do very small Hemmorhoids bleed like that?

My question today is what can I use to get rid of them? Is there a medicine that can get rid of small internal Hemmorhoids? I have seen many solutions on the internet but are they just a rip off? Others say get fibre in my diet but my stools are soft anyway and I never get constipation.

I have been advised to buy Hamamelis Capsules which is supposed to stop the bleeding. The bleeding causes me great anxiety and I don't like seeing it.

Can anybody help please? What can I do? What can I buy to stop the bleeding?

Last edited by LondonRed; 09-09-2007 at 05:30 AM.

Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
(female)

Princess05247 HB User
Re: Remedies for Hemmorhoids

Hi, i have them too. I got them from 3 pregnancies. I have small internal ones that won't go away. They will bleed every now and then. But has bleed alot in the past. I also have IBS where i go alot and it irritates them. I had this procedure called Ultroid and it seemed to make it worse. I don't want to get surgery because i heard it's the last resort and painful. I have thought of getting the laser done on them, but there is no place in my city that does it. I did buy this ointment on the internet called Neo-healar it has helped alot but not cured them. It has reduced the bleeding to just a little streak now on the toilet paper. So i'm happy for that. I'm still dealing with the IBS giving me trouble and flaring them up. Hope you can get some relief from yours!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2007, 01:43 AM   #3
(male)

LondonRed HB User

The blood scares me big time even though I know it's Hemmorhoids.

I just want it to go away by using ointment or tablets, the suppositories are good but they don't work long term.

How can two small piles bleed like that?

Old 09-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
(female)

Princess05247 HB User

Yeah the blood is scary, but try not to stress too much. I don't think they ever go away on their own. I've had mine for years and are swollen veins. They will go down when not flared.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:37 AM   #5
(female)

Princess05247 HB User

Forgot to say..i hope i can get a treatment that will reduce them for a while.

Closed Thread