It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #1
(male)

cwbj65 HB User
Unhappy excessive bowel movements

I was wondering if anyone else has the same problems as I have. I'm new so I'm going to try to describe all of my symptoms. The two biggest concerns I have are excessive bowel movements and unintentional weight loss. Then there's the severe itching at night which prevents me from sleeping. I have bouts of nausea when my stomach is empty and I feel that if I don't eat something, anything, right away I'll most definitely vomit. I'm drinking alot of water because I'm always thirsty and I hardly ever urinate, I have bowel movements instead. I'm always hungry. I feel irritable alot of the time, and I feel tired most of the time too. I have become intolerable to any amount of heat and my heart feels like it's beating too fast most of the time. I did notice that my bowel movements are more frequent when I have milk or anything that is rich in dairy. I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant or if I'm diabetic or if I have IBS or cancer. Maybe it's just my nerves. I have been having alot of anxiety in the past few months. I started out about five months ago with dieting. I quit eating sweets and I quit drinking diet coke. I used to drink around 100 ounces a day of diet coke. I was overweight and my clothes didn't fit right anymore so I thought I'd lose some weight by cutting out junk food and soda and replacing it all with lots and lots of water and ice tea. I lost about 40 pounds in the last five months and now I can't seem to gain any of it back. I feel like my metabolism is all messed up and way too fast. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could do to gain my weight back. I can't go to a Doctor because I don't have any health insurance so I'm hoping I can find an alternative. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Last edited by cwbj65; 09-12-2007 at 10:20 AM. Reason: none

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
(male)

lodgen HB User
Re: excessive bowel movements

your problems are excessive,your best bet is to get a colonoscopy, all these
systems can be malasorption,colitis,chron's,ibs,infecti on,etc its impossible
to know until you get looked at by a doctor. not being able to urinate ,weight
loss, nausea,excessive bm,thristy,allso milk intolerance are all warning signs
of the above items describe.if your problems are persisting for this length of
time you need to get to a doctor,getting on a clean diet is good,drink water
no ice tea,try veg juice,vitamins that are iron free,no milk or dairy eat soy
or nuts ,chicken.add fiber like fiber 1 cereal,bran or fiber drink.trying to get advise to fix this form anybody except medical help is not a good idea ,you
need to get some help for your state to see a doctor or the funding program
to help you get medical help.there may be some clinics that offer free or
subsidized help.wish you well

Old 09-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #3
(female)

043max HB User
Re: excessive bowel movements

A lot of your symptoms point to an overactive thyroid. A simple thyroid blood test may give you your answer. Good luck!

Closed Thread