It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
(male)

brian1234 HB User
Dizzy and constiapted

One of my most bothersome symptoms is that I sometimes wake up so dizzy I can't get out of bed. This dizziness is usually followed by several days of unusual bowel movements with contipation. My stools are either soft finger-like in shape or very close to diarrhea. I have had these symptoms on and off for several years now. I have been diagnosed with colitis. I had a very severe one time bout that lasted about a year and then all symptoms seemed to completely disappear. That was 3 years ago. I also had a very severe ear infection last year that left me falling down and vomiting in the hospital corridor. Not very a pleasant experience. I was wondering if the dizzines I feel now is a result of some inner ear damage from that infection. I also used to suffer form an acute pinched nerve in my neck caused by lifting weights. It caused severe headaches that used to come daily around 4 o'clock. I have also used to have bad bouts with acid reflux which seems to all but disappeared since I became a vegetarian 8 years ago. My symptoms today are dizziness and constipation. I am wondering if this is the results of the pinched nerve in my neck, acid reflux, damaged inner ear or my colitis acting back up. A lot going on here.

Closed Thread