It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
(male)

tiny1983 HB User
Please help

Hi guys, first of - fantastic site, very useful!

Okay I'm a 24 year old male and today I noticed that my backside was a little uncomfortable so I got a mirror and had a look and theres a kind of lump next to my anus, its white in colour and 'soft', doesnt hurt to touch but is uncomfortable when sitting etc. Anyone have any idea what this is? Does it sound like a hemerrhoid? I dont really want to go to a docs over this but obviously will if I need too, I plan on getting some prepH if people on here this it is a Hemerrhoid - any advice more than welcome. Thanks.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #2
(female)

jennifer222 HB User
Re: Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1983 View Post
Hi guys, first of - fantastic site, very useful!

Okay I'm a 24 year old male and today I noticed that my backside was a little uncomfortable so I got a mirror and had a look and theres a kind of lump next to my anus, its white in colour and 'soft', doesnt hurt to touch but is uncomfortable when sitting etc. Anyone have any idea what this is? Does it sound like a hemerrhoid? I dont really want to go to a docs over this but obviously will if I need too, I plan on getting some prepH if people on here this it is a Hemerrhoid - any advice more than welcome. Thanks.
I'm no doctor but it does sound like a hemorrhoid. Really, the only one that can tell you if it is for sure is your doctor.

good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2007, 05:49 AM   #3
(male)

tiny1983 HB User

I keep reading that Hemorrhoids are red in colour? My symptom seems to be white, does this still sound like hemorhoids? I'm going to buy some PrepH later on and see if that helps - anymore advice is much appreciated!

Tiny

Old 09-20-2007, 02:01 AM   #4
(female)

peacefrog HB User

My ex had a pylonidal (sic) cyst on his back side. It was very painful to sit on, and had to be drained. See a dr. for this.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:25 AM   #5
(male)

Darrin120 HB User

It may be a perianal abcess. I had something very similar, it was there for a couple of months. The next thing I knew it really started to get uncomfortable, within two days it was the size of a silver dollar, then it ruptured and left a huge hole in my ***. I wish I had someone to tell me what to do and how to take care of it, but it was kinda embarrasing. Regardless, look up the terms rectal abcess, boil, and perianal abcess. You will learn a ton and probably figure out if this is what you have. But I forewarn you , it is uncomfortable, you must keep it extra clean, and you will need a couple of days off work when the boil "resolves" itself. DO NO TRY TO POP IT it will become infected.good luck I hope this helps.

Closed Thread